About Collaborative Practice of San Mateo County
Collaborative Practice of San Mateo County is an interdisciplinary association of professionals interested in helping couples and families resolve conflicts in a positive and respectful manner. Our group consists of family, probate and civil attorneys, mental health professionals and financial professionals, We are committed to the Collaborative Process, an alternative dispute resolution process that seeks mutually agreeable solutions. Clients and professionals work together, respectfully and in good faith, to gather information needed to reach a mutually satisfactory agreement.
CPSMC Mission Statement
We are dedicated to:
- Assisting individuals and families to resolve disputes together, without litigation.
- Facilitating creative and collaborative problem solving.
- Helping clients to manage the financial and emotional impact of family disputes, including divorce.
- Providing clients the opportunity to collaboratively explore options and make choices about their family.
We are committed to:
- Leadership and innovation in Collaborative Practice
- Increasing public and professional awareness of Collaborative Practice
Collaborative Practice of San Mateo County is a proud sponsor of CPCal, Collaborative Practice California
If you are a professional and are interested in Collaborative Practice, please contact ourmembership chairperson for more information.